Expanded Functions General and Ortho
Time & Location
About the event
- High school graduate or equivalency,
- Letter from the employing dentist verifying employment and a commitment to your direct clinical supervision.
- Must have working knowledge of basic oral anatomy, basic infection control, and basic dental terminology.
- Radiation certification preferred, but not mandatory
- 3 months (300 hours) full time in clinical setting in dental office
***Three options are available for this course. Dates and prices for each vary depending on selection. Please see listings below.
Expanded Functions (General, Ortho, and Both) (16 Sessions, 48 hours)
**Click the date to register**
June 28 Start Date – Group D SOLD OUT
Aug. 25 Start Date – Group ESOLD OUT Oct. 27 Start Date – Group F
*Please note that course sign-in links, directions, and information will be emailed to each attendee prior to the start of the class. Information regarding course materials will be emailed prior to the start date of the class.