- This event has passed.
Proper Pharmacologic Prescribing and Disposal for Dental Practitioners
November 9, 2022 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm EST
- Write a prescription in proper format for an opioid pain reliever
- List the nonopioid drugs as opioid alternatives for post-surgery pain control
- Know the 5 DEA schedules of drugs and the important drugs within each
- List the most abused prescribed drugs
- Recognize dependent patients and doctor shoppers
- Know best practices for handling and disposal of controlled substances
- Be familiar with support services for dependent practitioners
Conflict of Interest: Disclaimer: The author has no commercial or personal affiliation with any of the products in the program, they are used strictly for educational purposes and do not imply an endorsement.
FEES: MSDA Member $100 | $200 Non-Member
$75 Dental Assistants / Hygienists / Office Staff
INSTRUCTOR: R.L Wynn, PhD