Prosthodontic Treatment Issues and RPDs
March 3 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm EST
Join us at the MSDA headquarters in Columbia for a day with Dr. Carl Driscoll, DMD. This event is 2 separate sections, please see below for more information on these courses. For full course details including cancellation policy, speaker details, fees and more, click on the link to register. The speaker has stated there is no conflict of interest. Signed conflict of interest forms are available upon request.
- Learn the various “laws” that have been around for years but have no scientific validity
- Learn about prosthodontic techniques that will make your practice easier and more successful
- Learn the importance of being very discriminatory on where/how you get your dental knowledge
Not every patient can afford implant therapy. This presentation revisits the tenets of proper RPD fabrication with many examples of clinical treatment from everything from basic principles to the most complex RPD’s. Appropriate discussion can be catered to patients currently in your practice.
- Learn the various components of RPD’s and how to apply them in the proper situations
- Learn methods to minimize unwarranted forces on the remaining teeth
- Learn to plan the RPD in conjunction with complex fixed treatment in proper sequence to ensure successful results