Maryland State Dental Political Action Committee
MARPAC doesn’t support a party, it supports a profession – your profession.
- Complements Dentist Day to create year-round relationships with legislators
- Financially supports legislators that are Friends of Dentistry
- Educates legislators on key issues impacting dentistry
- Becomes the “go-to” source for legislators on dental issues
- Works in tandem with the MSDA Legislative Affairs Committee and lobbyist to support/oppose dental issues
Over the years, MARPAC contributions have helped:
- Protect Dental Ownership
- Prevent the Expansion of Dental Therapy
- Create a Pilot Study to Expand Medicaid for Adult Dental
- Support Scope of Practice Legislation
- Support Legislators that Support Dentistry
To learn more about MARPAC, or how to contribute, contact Mr. Greg Buckler:(410) 964-2880 email@example.com or Dr. George Grillon (410) 564-1400
Ways to Support MARPAC
- Personally give to the legislators that are friends of the MSDA and support its legislative agenda in Annapolis.
ATTEND A CAMPAIGN FUNDRAISING EVENT
- Give through your annual dues renewal checkoff
- Write a check to MARPAC and mail to the MSDA
- Donate online or by credit card
Our 2nd Annual MARPAC Golf Classic is coming! Check back for updates.