The Complete Face: Botox Certification & Refresher CourseMSDA Office 8901 Herrmann Drive, Suite A, Columbia, MD, United States
Join us at the MSDA headquarters in Columbia for this CE course with Gigi Meinecke.
THE COMPLETE FACE: Botox Live Patient Training Certification Course (8 CEs):
Designed to give you more than any other Botox course available, “The Complete Face,” upper and lower face cosmetic indications plus masseter and temporalis in one class. The Complete Face provides a rich educational program experience that saves you time and money by not requiring multiple levels of training. Reinvigorate your practice by adding Botox treatments with this Anatomically Based, Academically Rigorous and Scientifically Driven Seminar.
- Identify specific areas of the aging face and features that can be improved with Botox treatment
- Discuss indications for therapeutic treatment with botulinum toxins in the head/neck
- Conduct a thorough patient consultation to evaluate the potential need for and assess the suitability of facial injectables
- Avoid, recognize, and manage adverse events
- Document treatment: photo-documentation & written documentation
Instructor: Gig Meinecke
Date/Time: June 24, 2023 8am-5pm
BOTOX REFRESHER COURSE (4 CEs):
Are you ready for an update? Have you already completed a Botox course, but feel you would benefit from a “refresher?” Was your last training over a year ago? Or maybe you completed training and still don’t feel confident? All dedicated practitioners know that updates and reviews are critical. Join us for this comprehensive didactic presentation and bring your knowledge, techniques, and skills up to date.
REQUIRED: To enroll in this refresher course, you should have completed at least six (6) hours of a foundational Botox course. This refresher course only covers theory and anatomy and does not include a hands-on treatment component. This is not a certification course.
- Discuss the mode of action of all current FDA approved neurotoxins
- Estimate dosing ranges for muscles of facial expression and masseter and temporalis
- Describe storage, handling, and reconstitution for Botox
Instructor: Gigi Meinecke
Date/Time: June 24, 2023 8am-12pm
This event is 2 separate sections. For full course details including cancellation policy, speaker details, fees and more, click on the link to register.
Dr. Gigi Meinecke holds publicly traded stocks in the following companies: Allergan, AbbVie, Evolus, and Revance whose products may be discussed in her lecture.